A file verification application, that compares files to MULTIPLE premade SFV or MD5 files. It supports creating hashes in CRC32, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512 and RIPEMD160. It also has a clone finder that uses the crc32 function.
- Batch check of SFV (and MD5) files
- Supports multiple SFV's, go do something else and let it chug at multiple SFV's
- Saves hashes of previously checked files
- Creates SFV and MD5 files and other hashes
- Supports making CRC32, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, RIPEMD160 hashes
DySFV is a free software published in the File & Disk Management list of programs, part of System Utilities.
This File & Disk Management program is available in English. It was last updated on 27 May, 2023. DySFV is compatible with the following operating systems: Linux, Mac, Windows.
The company that develops DySFV is dyster_. The latest version released by its developer is 22.214.171.124. This version was rated by 3 users of our site and has an average rating of 3.0.
The download we have available for DySFV has a file size of 122.51 KB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2011-02-17 and was downloaded 6800 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the DySFV as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install DySFV on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the DySFV is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.